Mutual Fund Investing for Retirees and Near Retirees
Posted on 9/14/2015
Thinking of retirement and wondering if you should change your investment strategies? Dr. Larry Hungerford will visit area libraries in October to answer questions and give his recommendations on mutual funds for retirees and conservative investors.
Take your pick of five dates in October to hear Dr. Larry Hungerford’s expert advice about investing in mutual funds. The October programs are designed especially for retirees and for those nearing retirement.
The acknowledged local expert on mutual funds, Dr. Hungerford has been drawing crowds at area libraries for over 25 years. Dr. Hungerford realizes that investors can use free Library resources like investment newsletters and online resources to keep up with investments. Did you know that library card holders have access to Morningstar Mutual Funds online?
Join us at these locations in October to learn more about mutual fund investment strategies during retirement:
- Reynolda Manor Library — Saturday, October 17th @ 10:30 am
- Lewisville Library — Tuesday, October 20th @ 7:00 pm
- Kernersville Library — Saturday, October 24th @ 10:30 am
- Clemmons Library — Monday, October 26th @ 7:00 pm
- Walkertown Library — Tuesday, October 27th @ 7:00 pm
These programs are free and open to the public. Please call 336-703-3020 for additional information.