Forsyth County Public Library offers an assortment of meeting spaces in our facilities.
Reservations can be made online after agreeing to our Meeting Room Policy. Online
reservations will be confirmed or denied via email within 24 hours or the next business
View or print the Meeting Room
You are welcome to contact any Library location to reserve or ask for more information.
Each location’s website contains a Contact Us form and phone number.
How to Request a Meeting Room
FCPL uses the “Spaces” software as a quick and convenient way to reserve meeting
rooms. You may set up a “Spaces” account or login to your already existing account by
visiting this link: http://forsyth.cc/library/meeting_rooms.aspx. If this is your first time,
please click on “Create an Account” in the top right-hand corner of the page. Once
you’ve logged in, you will be able to manage your account through the “My Account” link
in the top right-hand corner of the page. From here, you can edit your contact
information, primary library location and request to join an organization (i.e. your group’s
When you are logged into your account, you will be able to see your pending requests
and approved requests. You will also be able to edit and/or cancel your reservations.
Each user is allowed up to three (3) meeting room reservations within a 14 day period.
- Simply select the preferred date for your reservation.
- Select the desired start and end times for your reservation. Be sure to
include any time before and/or after your meeting for your group to set up
and clean up the room. [Small meeting rooms with a capacity of 4 or less
may only be booked for 4 hours per day.]
- Click “Search for a Space”.
- A list of available spaces will appear at the top of your screen (in green).
Determine which space best fits your needs and click “Pick Me!”
- Log in to your “Spaces” account when prompted (if not already logged in).
- Complete the required fields.
- Click “Submit Request” to complete your reservation. Your request will
then be submitted and all information verified. A copy of your meeting
room request will be sent to the email address corresponding to your
Spaces account. When the room request is accepted, another
confirmation email will also be sent to the email address on your Spaces
account. Requests are reviewed in the order received and are granted on
a first request basis.
Note: A pending reservation only indicates a request has been received. A confirmed
reservation is required in order to use the meeting room space.
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Forsyth County Public Library’s “Meeting Room Policy” must be adhered to at
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, and can be made up
to 45 days in advance.
- Meeting rooms are available during library business hours, excluding library
holidays. All event/meeting organizers and attendees must leave the building by
- Rooms are only available for the duration of the booking. Make sure to reserve
enough time for setup and clean up.
- All users may reserve meeting rooms up to three (3) times in a 14 day period.
- Small meeting rooms (rooms with a capacity of four or less) may be booked no
more than 4 hours per day.
- Reservations must be made by an adult, eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Users may cancel their reservations by logging into their account.