- All county park rules and regulations apply.
- Shelter reservations end 30 minutes prior to the park closing.
- Any polluting of the water by urination, defecation, or littering will result in
forfeiture of use of Kernersville Lake Park
- No trespassing will be allowed in the park after closing. Nightime use of facilities
and lake is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that Kernersville Lake Park closes prior to sunset to allow park employees
time to secure the facilities and equipment. The park is closed every Wednesday.
- NO skate boarding allowed.
- The public is not permitted boat access except for the use of park rental boats.
They may use battery operated trolling motors on these rental boats. Speeds shall
not exceed 5 mph. Batteries and motors must be removed when boats are not in use.
- Patrons must pay rental fee at boathouse prior to using boats
- Pedal boats must be used in designated area only.
- One user must be age 16 or older. Maximum of 4 people per pedal boat.
- Boat rental will begin 1 1/2 hours after park opens (8:00 - 8:30 a.m.).
- Boat rental will cease 2 hours prior to the park closing time (which varies during
the year). Please check the Park Hours.
- Boats must return to dock 1 & 1/2 hours prior to park closing.
- Row boats are for fishing only.
- One user must be 16 or older to use a row boat.
- Inappropriate conduct or horseplay will result in forfeiture of use.
- Everyone must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket.
- Children must wear a properly sized and fitted U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket,
and must be able to sit in boat seat without assistance (not in lap).