The Barn is a Tanglewood landmark. This beautifully redesigned barn can comfortably
hold several hundred guests. The Barn features an authentic exterior and is complemented
by modern interior features. The Barn is ideal for any groups' get together. The
Barn has a fully equipped commercial kitchen, which can accommodate your guests
for a sit-down meal.
Central location by Championship #17 green
Inside - 230 people seated
Terrace - 100 people seated
10:00 am - 11:00 pm
$50 per hour each additional hour after 11:00 pm
Rates are Subject to Change
1/2 of rental fee
6 public picnic tables and public playground across the street, and views of the
- Tile floor and open-beam ceiling
- 2 fireplaces (back to back: 1 located inside, 1 on terrace)
- Fireplace mantle (7" thick, 84" long, 63" from floor)
- 30-8’ x 30” aluminum tables
- 250 metal, folding chairs
- 9 picnic tables outdoors
- 30 additional chairs (for use on the balcony ONLY)
- 11 standard outlets in main room
- Semi-private indoor balcony – will seat 30 people
- Kitchen has regular-sized stove (4 top burner), refrigerator (no freezer), ice maker,
and 2 standard outlets
- Sound system throughout, with separate volume controls for each area of the facility
- CD/tape player
- 1 podium (no microphone clip) which includes 1 microphone (25" cord, handheld)
- 2 outside grills (open-pit BBQ)
- 120 parking spaces
- 2 Hubbell 220V – 30 AMP twist-lock plugs between the columns and one in the kitchen
- Wood and charcoal are not provided.
- No kitchen utensils provided
- No tape, nails, or tacks allowed on the walls. Each instance will result in an additional
clean-up fee being charged.
- No hay is allowed in the barn. Also, no birdseed or rice. Each instance will result
in an additional clean-up fee being charged.
- The playground across the street will remain open to the public during your event.
- If you have food catered, there is a 10% catering fee for caterers not on the Preferred
- All rental items must be delivered and picked up on day of event. No rental items
may be left overnight.
- Tanglewood is not responsible for any items left after rental period.
- Only waxless candles are allowed. No open-flame candles are allowed.
- Please be aware that in late September, the lights for Festival of Lights will be
in the process of being put up in the parking lot of the Barn. We will not delay
putting up the lights for an event.
- If alcohol is served, renter may need to provide Tanglewood with a certificate of
Liquor Liability Insurance.
- There is an additional fee if tents are put up in The Barn area, and fire permits
may be required.
- See Park Policies for more information.
In order to effectively provide service excellence to our customers, the Tanglewood
Park's Marketing and Events Office requires appointments to be set up by clients
in order to view rental facilities. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this
process. Scheduled appointments will allow us to better serve our customers as it
correlates with our professional standards that we strive to provide for citizens,
customers, vendors and contractors. Thank you for selecting us for your event needs!
Appointments must be scheduled during the following times:
- Mondays: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Wednesdays: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursdays: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please call (336) 703-6401 to schedule your appointment.