When & Where
Fingerprinting is performed at the Forsyth County Public Safety Center located at 301 North Church Street, Winston-Salem, NC, 27101.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excluding holidays) from 1:30 - 3:30 pm by appointment only. Click here to schedule an appointment.
View the Calendar
$10.00 for first two cards, thereafter $5.00 per card. Cash and Debit/Credit Card is accepted.
*A processing fee will be charged by the vendor for each transaction.*
- Must provide current/valid photo identification card.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if individual being fingerprinted is a juvenile (17 years of age and younger).
- Must be for the purpose of employment or state licensing.
- Must NOT be for international purposes.
- Must NOT be for immigration issues.
- The use of cellular phones is prohibited during the processing stage.
- The Sheriff's Office is not responsible for prints that are rejected due to poor or illegible