The Office of the Sheriff offers fingerprinting services for the purposes obtaining employment, restoration of driving privileges and restoration of gun rights.
When & Where
Fingerprinting for the above listed reasons are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis with no appointment necessary. The hours are as follows:
Wednesdays (excluding holidays) 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m.
The Sheriff’s Office also offers limited appointments. Please see our “View On-line calendar” below to schedule the preferred available date and time for an appointment.
View the Calendar
$10.00 for first two cards, $5.00 per card thereafter. Cash and Debit/Credit Card is accepted.
*A processing fee will be charged by the vendor for each transaction.*
- Must provide current/valid United States government issued photo identification card.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if individual being fingerprinted is a juvenile (17 years of age and younger).
- Must be for the purpose of employment or state licensing.
- Must NOT be for international purposes.
- Must NOT be for immigration issues.
- If fingerprints are to be submitted electronically you MUST provide us with the proper paperwork (Electronic Fingerprint Submission Release of Information) signed and completely filled out. *We do NOT provide this for you*
- The use of cellular phones is prohibited during the processing stage.
- The Sheriff's Office is not responsible for prints that are rejected due to poor or illegible