Parents and guardians are encouraged to visit juveniles on the following days. Visitation is limited to 30 minutes.
- Thursdays: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
- Sundays: 1:30 – 2:30 pm
Visitation is extended to professional personnel directly associated with the juvenile’s
case on an appointment basis (see Guidelines).
Visitor Dress Code
Visitor dress code applies to both male and female visitors. Skirts and dresses
are allowed and must be knee length or longer. Shirts must have sleeves. Shoes must
be worn at all times. Below is a list of clothing items not permitted to be worn
- No jogging shorts or cut-offs
- No hip huggers
- No spandex
- No bare midriffs, sleeveless shirts or strapless tops
- No tube tops, tank tops or body suits
- No muscle shirts
- No swim suits
- No sheer or see-through clothing
- No shorts shorter than ¼ length above the knee
Visitors who are inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to visit. Any visitor
wearing clothing or clothing style that promotes gang affiliation or is in questionable
taste shall not be permitted to visit.