- By Clemmons Branch Library
- Posted Wednesday, October 5, 2016
The Book Lovers' Club
The Clemmons Branch Library’s Book Lovers’ Club meets every first Monday of the month (unless the date falls on a holiday). Join this dynamic group for a great discussion of a selected title! Free and open to the public. Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and are located in the library auditorium.
- NOV 7 - The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- DEC 5 - The Camel Club by David Baldacci
- JAN 10 - At the Edge of the Orchard by Tracy Chevalier (Note Date)
- FEB 6 - The Bitter Season by Tami Hoag
- MAR 6 - Leaving Time by Jodi Piccolt
- APR 3 - Redemption Road by John Hart
- MAY 1 - Thunderstruck by Erik Larson
For more information, call the Clemmons Branch Library at 336-703-2920.