NC Live Downloadable Audiobooks
Through NC Live and One Click Digital, Forsyth County Public Library cardholders
have access to over 1200 eAudiobooks. Click the banner to get started.
OneClickdigital User Guide
with OneClickdigital - 20 Minute Tutorial Video
Frequently Asked Questions
- QHow do I listen to downloadable titles?
- ADownloadable titles can be listened to three ways: using OneClickdigital Media Manager, using your computer's media player, or using a portable device.
OneClickdigital strongly recommends using the OneClickdigital Media Manager to listen to OneClickdigital titles on your computer for the best listening experience.
- QWhat software do I need in order to listen to titles through the OneClickdigital Media Manager?
- AThe following software is required in order to transfer titles using OneClickdigital Media Manager:
- Windows Installer 3.1 (included by in windows versions after XP)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher with the latest DRM security component upgrades.
- iTunes for users transferring titles to an Apple device
- QCan I transfer OneClickdigital title's to CD?
- AUnfortunately, the titles that you are obtaining through the OneClickdigital website are Checked Out and borrowed from the library. Burning these titles to CD is a violation of Federal Copyright Laws and Piracy Laws.Top
- QCan I transfer to my Android device?
- AYes. An application for Android devices with Android operating system 2.2 Froyo or later is now available in the Google Play store, search for OneClickdigital. An account with the OneClickdigital website via the Library and a Google account are required to access the application and use the service. Instructions can be found hereTop
- QCan I transfer directly to my iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch?
- AYes. An iPhone application is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch through the App Store, search for OneClickdigital. An account with OneClickdigital website via the Library and an iTunes account are required to access the application and use the service. Instructions can be found here. Top
- QCan I transfer directly to my Kindle Fire?
- AAn application for Kindle Fire for audiobooks is available through the Amazon App Store. An account with OneClickdigital website via the Library and an Amazon account are required to access the application and use the service. Instructions can be found here. Top
- QWait I still need help!
- ADon’t worry, you can find more OneClickdigital frequently asked questions here. Alternatively, a friendly librarian can assist you. Please call 703-3007 or your local branch during open hours or ask your librarian anytime.Top