- By Jacquelyn White
- Posted Thursday, February 6, 2020
Forsyth County Public Library’s 2020 Teen Ink Contest
We are excited to announce the return of our Teen Ink contest for students in grades 6-12. There are three ways to enter. Download a copy of the entry form, found at the end of this article. Upload your submissions using the online form. You can also find submission forms at any Forsyth County Public Library (FCPL). Prize categories include first, second and third places for middle and high school students.
- Submit up to three poems, three song lyrics or three 250-word short stories to any FCPL location between Jan. 6 - March 16, 2020 by 8 p.m.
- Must be in grades 6-12.
- Students can only win one prize in this contest.
- All submissions must be original works written by the student submitting the entry.
- Each student may submit up to three entries.
- Entries may be edited for publication.
- Entries with derogatory or explicit language will be disqualified.
Entries may be published in a print chapbook commemorating the contest, as well as the FCPL webpage and Social Media channels.
Submit your entries online usign this form.
Download the form here.