Walking is free, it’s fun, and it makes a real difference for your health.
If you have been looking for an easy, fun and free way to start exercising, here is your chance! Just WALK is a local walking program for people of all ages and abilities.
- Promotes physical activity and health
- Identifies and promotes safe walking routes
- Offers weekly walks during the 8-week program
- Provides year round access to walking maps for trails in Forsyth County
Start walking today! Join Just WALK and find a local walking route near you.
Walking is a great way to get healthy and have fun with your family and friends of all ages.
Regular walking at a moderate pace can:
- Help you control your weight
- Provide stress relief
- Improve mood and sleep
- Strengthen your muscles and bones
- Reverse normal age-related memory loss
- Reduce the risk of depression, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer.
- Improve your ability to manage arthritis.