Code Enforcement

The Forsyth County Minimum Housing Code does not address overgrown lawns unless it poses a threat to health and safety 

Or contact their office at (336)-703-2441 to file a complaint. 


Submit a complaint by clicking on “Submit a Compliant” located on this screen. Once the complaint is received, a code enforcement officer will investigate the compliant. 

First Time Home Buyers

  • What type of down payment assistance does Forsyth County Community & Economic Development provide?