Where do I find out about County job opportunities?
- Our open jobs are listed on GovernmentJobs.com.
- Call our Job Vacancy Line at (336) 703-2399.
- Visit the Human Resources office.
How do I apply for job openings?
Choose an open job from the list on GovernmentJobs.com, click "Apply" and follow
What else do I need to know?
- Forsyth County accepts applications only for job openings currently available.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position for which you are applying.
- The current list of job openings is updated each Thursday morning for both the website
and the vacancy announcement line. If a closing date is listed, you must apply before
- Fair treatment to all persons seeking employment or currently employed is one of
the guiding principles of Forsyth County. It is Forsyth County's policy to offer
equal job opportunity for employment, training, and advancement to all qualified
persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
or any other factor that is not reasonably related to job performance.
What happens after I apply?
- All applications are reviewed and the top applicants are contacted for interviews.
- When a candidate is selected, references are checked.
- All employment offers are made contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test
and a criminal record check.
- All applicants interviewed will be notified that the position has been filled.