When & Where
The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office offers fingerprinting as a courtesy to the general
public. Fingerprinting is done at the Forsyth County Public Safety Center located at
301 North Church Street.
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
1:30 - 3:30 pm
$10.00 for first two cards, thereafter $5.00 per card. Cash and Debit/Credit Card is accepted
*Processing fees are included on the Debit/Credit Card transactions.
- Must provide current/valid photo identification Card.
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if individual being fingerprinted
is a juvenile.
- Must be for the purpose of employment or state licensing.
- Must not be for international purposes.
- Must not be for immigration issues.
- This service is offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The use of cellular phones is prohibited during the processing stage.
- The Sheriff's Office is not responsible for prints that are rejected due to poor or illegible