Budget & Management
The Forsyth County Budget and Management Department is responsible for the preparation,
administration, and compilation of the annual budget for all County services. Budget
& Management is a support department for the County Manager’s Office.
Specific activities include:
- Expenditure and revenue forecasting;
- Assistance and advise to departments regarding budget requests and amendments;
- Analyze all budget requests and preparation of the County Manager’s annual recommended
- Preparation of the recommended and approved operating budget presentations and documents;
- Prepare and update the County’s multi-year capital improvement plan;
- Management of non-profit and outside agency budget requests and administration of
- Perform management analysis and program evaluation for the County Manager, Board
of County Commissioners, and County departments.