Department of Social Services

How to Report Child and Adult Abuse and Neglect

To report Child Abuse & Neglect, call (336) 703-ABUSE (703-2287) or fax (336) 726-0249 (24 hrs 7 days a week)

For additional information, click here:

To report Adult Abuse and Neglect, dial (336) 703-3503 (after 5pm call (336) 703-ABUSE (703-2287))

For additional information, click here:

Department of Social Services News

Public Health

Searchable Community Resource Map now available

By Todd Luck / July 28, 2021

You can now search for services and resources in Forsyth County using the new Community Asset and Resource Map.

Department of Social Services

Transportation available for rent assistance application lab

By Todd Luck / July 7, 2021

Forsyth County Department of Social Services is offering transportation to residents who need to visit the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) Application Lab, located in the DSS building, 741 Highland Ave.

View Archived News

Online Tools