To preserve, enrich, enhance, and provide accountability for the County's financial resources.
- Implement and monitor enhancements to purchasing procedures based on approved policy.
- Improve inter-office efficiency by developing and implementing a digital Board/County Manager Budget Appropriation/Transfer process.
- Evaluate automated solutions to potentially minimize or eliminate check writing and enhance internal control.
- Conduct necessary planning and evaluation for replacement or enhancement to accounting and related financial systems.
- Improve internal department communication and knowledge related to grant and single audit guidelines to provide consistency and ensure accurate information.