Let us help you make positive changes this year, for your health. Due to unforeseen circumstances, there are no Biometric Screenings during the usual April-May timeframe. To prevent participants from being penalized for these circumstances, we used your biometric screening results from 2019 and HRA from 2020 to assign your required number of coaching sessions. You and your spouse, if they are covered on our medical insurance, may join the Wellness Program by following the instructions below. Please read this letter in full for all information.
Steps for Wellness Program Registration for current participants:
Visit the wellness website at www.FCGwellness.com where you can:
- Step 1: Complete your Personal Health Survey (HRA) (must be completed online, failure to complete HRA survey will result in loss of premium discount)
- Step 2: Once your results letter is received in the mail, schedule a health coaching appointment by logging onto www.FCGwellness.com OR calling 336-716-4715 and select Option 1 (if coaching is required).
* Please refer to the 2020 Wellness Program Detailed Registration Instructions on the following pages for assistance with completing Steps 1-2
Biometric screenings will occur at the following times and locations:
*799 North Highland Avenue Winston Salem NC, 27102 Room MR I
*October 5, 2020 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM; 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
*January 4, 2021 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM; 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
*Subject to change due to COVID-19. Please review website for updates.
Forsyth County will be providing the Wellness Program in partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health, which uses an evidencebased Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and biometric screening platform called Applied Health Analytics. Following the completion of your HRA and screening, you will receive a full report of your results and risk assessment in the mail, and you will also be able to download your report from the online Personal Health Portal. This report will help you to understand your results and to focus on behavior changes that can minimize your risks for developing chronic conditions.
* Your confidentiality is assured. All information gathered in the screening and the laboratory report is personal and confidential, as protected by federal law. Forsyth County will not have access to your individual results. We value your privacy and understand its importance. There are many steps in place to assure confidentiality. For more information, contact Human Resources at 703-2400.
- Retiree Letter
- Biometric Screening Fasting Chart
- Alternate Biometric Form
- 2020 Wellness Program Detailed Instructions
- Retiree Contact Form
- Retiree Declination Form
- Wellness Notice 2020
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Employee Health & Wellness - Forsyth County Government
725 Highland Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Monday-Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm - closed for lunch from 11 am to 12 noon
336-716-4715 Get to know the clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Medications List 04 23 2020