It’s time for the 2021- 2022 Wellness Year! Let us help you make positive changes this year, for your health. You and your spouse, if they are covered on our medical insurance, may join the Wellness Program.
Steps for Wellness Program Registration for current participants:
Visit the wellness website at www.fcgregistration.com where you can:
- Step 1: Complete your Personal Health Survey (HRA) (must be completed online, failure to complete HRA survey will result in loss of premium discount)
- Step 2: Once your results letter is received in the mail, schedule a health coaching appointment by logging onto www.FCGwellness.com OR calling 336-716-4715 and select Option 1 (if coaching is required).
- Step 3: Register for the Personal Health Portal (Optional but highly recommended).
* Please refer to the 2021 Wellness Program Detailed Instructions
Biometric screenings will occur at the following times and locations. You will find address locations in the registration link.
Dept of Social Services (DSS):
1st Floor Conference Room
*April 19-20 & April 22-23 (8:30am-4:30pm)
*April 26th & April 29th (8:30am-4:30pm)
Government Center: 4th Floor Room A *April 28-30 & May 3rd (8:30am-4:00pm)
*May 10-11 (8:30am-4:00pm)
Emergency Services (EMS): EMS Training Room *May 6th (1:30pm-6:30pm)
*May 7th (6:30am-1:30pm)
Tanglewood Park: Red Barn> *May 10-11 (8:30am-3:00pm)
*May 13th (8:30am-3:00pm)
Forsyth County will be providing the Wellness Program in partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health, which uses an evidence based Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and biometric screening platform called Applied Health Analytics. Following the completion of your HRA and screening, you will receive a full report of your results and risk assessment in the mail, and you will also be able to download your report from the online Personal Health Portal. This report will help you to understand your results and to focus on behavior changes that can minimize your risks for developing chronic conditions.
*Your confidentiality is assured. All information gathered in the screening and the laboratory report is personal and confidential, as protected by federal law. Forsyth County will not have access to your individual results. We value your privacy and understand its importance. There are many steps in place to assure confidentiality. For more information, contact Human Resources at 703-2400.
- Retiree Letter
- Biometric Screening Fasting Chart
- Alternate Biometric Form
- 2021 Wellness Program Detailed Instructions
- Retiree Contact Form
- Retiree Declination Form
- Wellness Notice 2021
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Employee Health & Wellness - Forsyth County Government
725 Highland Ave, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Monday-Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm - closed for lunch from 11 am to 12 noon
336-716-4715 Get to know the clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Medications List 04 23 2020