- By Carol Watson
- Posted Monday, August 10, 2009
Free Clinics for Students Entering 6th Grade
North Carolina Immunization Law requires that all children entering 6th grade must have a tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis vaccine (Tdap), unless they have had a Td or Tdap vaccine within the past 5 years. Your child will be suspended from school on September 25, 2009 if proof of this is not provided.
Free Tdap Vaccination Clinics are available for 6th Graders at the Forsyth County Department of Public Health, 799 Highland Ave.,Winston Salem, NC.
Clinics will be held from 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm on the following days:
- Wednesday, August 19, 2009
- Wednesday, August 26, 2009
- Wednesday, September 2, 2009
- Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Wednesday, September 23, 2009
BE SURE TO BRING YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD!
For more information, you may call (336) 703-3314.