- By Lamar Joyner
- Posted Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Notice of Board of Elections Meetings
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold an absentee ballot meeting for the June 7, 2016 Primary Election on:
- Tuesday, May 17 at 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 24 at 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 31 at 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, June 6 at 5:00 PM
- Election Day, June 7 at 2:00 PM
The meetings will be held at the Forsyth County Government Center, 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. The agenda will include the review of returned absentee ballots. Other business may be discussed.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336) 703-2800 if you have questions regarding the meeting.