- By Jacquelyn White
- Posted Monday, August 1, 2016
Auto Repair Reference Center
Auto Repair Reference Center contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis. All of the content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
ARRC now features the audio/visual learning aid AutoIQ. This supplemental resource provides detailed content such as full-motion video and animated technical diagrams. Through this detailed and easy-to-understand interactive content, AutoIQ helps to visually demonstrate the purpose, functionality and service requirements of any vehicle system.
- Repair and maintenance information on thousands of domestic and imported vehicles from 1954 to present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Thousands of technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
- Remote access
Repair/Maintenance Information is Provided for:
- Ignition systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust systems
- Diesel Engines
- And much more...