- By Jacquelyn White
- Posted Thursday, September 1, 2016
Dependable Guidance and Research Tools on Careers and Education
Testing & Education Reference Center is a start-to-finish resource with all the information and support materials needed to make informed, confident decisions to shape the rest of your life.
- Over 300 practice tests and courses
- Dozens of ebooks containing valuable study material and practice tests
- Information on over 4,000 accredited schools
- Scholarship search featuring $8 billion in available scholarships
- Resume builder with over 1,000 brainstorming phrases to get you started
- Career modules covering subjects from career change to salary negotiations
This online resource — used by people looking for help in making confident decisions that will shape their future —has been updated with new features, a more user friendly interface and enhanced functionality. Plus TERC now offers additional certifications from Delmar — one of the premier sources for career readiness — providing access to career certifications focusing on rapidly expanding careers such as:
Cosmetology — 6 subjects, in both English and Spanish
Medium/Heavy Truck Repair — with 8 exams
Collision Repair — with 5 exams both in English and Spanish
Whether searching for undergraduate and graduate school programs, finding tuition assistance providers, or using the many career exploration tools, students and their parents, as well as adults exploring new career paths, will find the newly enhanced TERC — now with value-added content from Delmar — the most complete online resource for improving future success.