- By Computer Training Bridge
- Posted Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Computer Training Bridge Schedule Changes this Week
The Computer Training Bridge is cancelling some classes this week on Wednesday, May 22, and Thursday, May 23. The updated schedule for those two days is as follows:
- Wednesday, May 22
- Open Help Lab (CEN) at 10 a.m. to noon
- Building a Website (CEN) at 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 23
- Excel 303 (CEN) at 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- One-On-One (UM) at 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
All other classes originally scheduled for these two days have been cancelled. Classes the rest of the week will resume as advertised in the Computer Training Bridge catalog and website.
For more information or if you have questions, please call 336-703-2908.