• By Brandi Chappell
  • Posted Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Online Services with Parks and Recreation

Forsyth County Parks & Recreation values the health and safety of its patrons. County staff would like to remind visitors that you may make Online Reservations by using the following link: http://www.forsyth.cc/parks/ParkReservations/Default.aspx

Visitors may also call Forsyth County Parks and Recreation at 336-703-2500 to make reservations, payments, or ask questions for the following parks:
C.G. Hill
Horizons Park
Joanie Moser Memorial Park
Kernersville Lake Park
421 Park
Triad Park
Union Cross Park
Walkertown Community Park

For Tanglewood Park reservations, payments, and questions call 336-703-6400.

Work with Us

Employment Opportunities

Job Opportunities

Volunteer Opportunities

Open Appointments List