- By Todd Luck
- Posted Monday, October 5, 2020
COVID-19 testing being held this week
A Free COVID-19 testing event is being held Tuesday, Sept. 29, from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m.-noon at Shiloh Baptist Church, 916 E. 12th Street. There is also testing on Mondays at Winston Lake YMCA, 901 Waterworks Road, from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and a testing event on Friday in Lewisville at Shallowford Square, 6555 Shallowford Rd, 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
Sign up for Testing
- Visit www.StarMed.care
- Click the red box "Schedule Virtual Visit"
- Choose "Forsyth County" in drop down and select a virtual visit appointment time
- Enter email address
- Enter Personal Information
- You will receive an appointment confirmation email
- 30 mins before scheduled visit time you will receive an email or text message from StarMed – Click “Start” to begin your Virtual Visit
- Fast track the drive thru by completing your virtual visit ahead of time - available from today until 1 hour before close of testing at www.StarMed.care
- Anyone is invited to receive testing.
- No out of pocket cost.
- All patients must complete a Virtual Visit with StarMed prior to testing.
- Please bring photo ID and any insurance cards with you to testing, if applicable.
- Virtual Visits will be available onsite during testing hours.
- Limited number of tests available; we highly recommend signing up online