- By Todd Luck
- Posted Saturday, June 12, 2021
COVID vaccinations available at community events and health department
Forsyth County Department of Public Health will be holding COVID-19 community vaccination events at Quality Education Academy, LaDeara Crest Apartments and World Relief Triad.
Public Health staff will be taking walk-ups for vaccinations at:
- Wednesday, June 16, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Quality Education Academy, 5012 Lansing Drive C
- Saturday, June 19 , 11 a.m.-1 p.m., LaDeara Crest Apartments, 2531 Ladeara Crest Ln.
- Saturday, June 19, 11 a.m.-2 p.m., World Relief Triad, 102 W. 3rd Street #470
Appointments and walk-ups are also accepted at the Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave, for COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Appointments are available at Bit.Ly/FCNCCovidVaccine or by calling 336-582-0800 from 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Mon-Fri.
- Walk-ups are accepted Mon-Wed. 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Thurs. 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. and Sat. 9-12 noon. The vaccination clinic is closed for lunch from noon-1 p.m. Mon.-Thurs.
Vaccinations are free and no ID or insurance is needed. The single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for ages 18 and up, will be an option while supplies last. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12 and up, is also currently available.