- By Todd Luck
- Posted Saturday, July 3, 2021
COVID vaccinations will be available at July 4 Concert, Compare Foods, and more
Forsyth County Department of Public Health will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations at the July 4 Concert at Triad Park, Compare Foods, Quality Education Academy, Morning Star Baptist Church and the health department.
Public Health staff will be accepting walk-ups at the following community vaccination events:
- Sunday, July 4, 4 p.m.-7 p.m., Triad Park concert, 9652 West Market St, Kernersville
- Wednesday, July 7, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Quality Education Academy, 5012 Lansing Drive C
- Friday, July 9, 2:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m., Compare Foods, 951 Silas Creek Parkway
- Saturday, July 10, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Morning Star Baptist Church, 1400 Finch Street
Appointments and walk-ups are also accepted at the Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave, for COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Appointments are available at Bit.Ly/FCNCCovidVaccine or by calling 336-582-0800 from 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Mon-Fri.
- Walk-ups are accepted Mon-Tues. 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Thurs. 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sat. 9-12 noon. The clinic closes for lunch from noon-1 p.m.
- Forsyth County Department of Public Health will be closed Saturday, July 3, and Monday, July 5, in observance of Independence Day.
Vaccinations are free and no ID or insurance is needed. The single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine, for ages 18 and up, will be an option while supplies last. The two-dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12 and up, is also currently available.