- By Todd Luck
- Posted Saturday, October 23, 2021
COVID vaccinations offered at health department
The Forsyth County Department of Public Health is offering COVID vaccinations at the health department and community events. No appointment is required for community events.
Walk-ups will be accepted at these community vaccination events:
- Saturday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., United Cornerstone Missionary Baptist Church, 2745 Patria Street
- Saturday, Oct. 30, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave.
- St James UMC Halloween/Community Day has been cancelled.
Appointments are encouraged for COVID-19 vaccinations and are accepted during the week at the Public Health Department, 799 N. Highland Ave:
- Appointments are available at Bit.Ly/FCNCCovidVaccine or by calling 336-582-0800 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon-Fri.
- Vaccine COVID-19 clinic hours at the health department are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. and Thursday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday vaccinations at the health department will be held the second Saturday of the month from 9 a.m-12 p.m.
Vaccinations are free and no ID or insurance is needed. While supplies last, the single-dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine for ages 18 and up is available as is the two-dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12 and up, and Moderna for ages 18 and up.