- By Monique Pearce-Brady
- Posted Monday, June 29, 2020
4-H Presentation Winners and Photography Entries
Congratulations to all that participated in the 2020 North Central Virtual District 4-H Activity Day. We are pleased to announce the District Winners from Forsyth County.
- Sierra Mussetter- Agriculture Science- Gold
- Kylee Coster-Arts & Communications- Silver
- Asher Stewardson-Cloverbud
- Ada Tucker-Cloverbud
- Sophia Gatewood-Electric- Gold
- Amarie Johnson- Environmental Science-Gold
- Sarah Patton-Family and Consumer Science-Gold
- Camille McEachern-Family and Consumer Science-Silver
- Luke Arrowood-Fisheries & Aquatic Resources-Gold
- Judah Stewardson-Foods & Nutrition-Gold
- Rachel Patton-Forestry & Wildlife- Gold
- Laurelyn Ridge-Fruits and Vegetable Use-Gold
- Sarah Kearney- Horse- Silver
- Julia Gatewood-Horticulture Science-Gold
- Cana Hooker-Peanut Foods-Gold
- Ben Cook-Science & Technology-Bronze
- Olivia Gatewood-Science & Technology-Silver
- Nathan Patton-Science & Technology-Silver
Thank each and every one of you all for your hard-work and flexibility to participate in the 2020 County and State Virtual Presentations. Watch the virtual awards ceremony here .
Gold winners in the 8-10 year old category and Gold and Silver winners in the 11-18 year old categories get to improve their videos and resubmit them for state competition by July 13, 2020 by 5:00 pm.
4-H Photography Contest
We had a whopping 28 youth that submitted 55 photographs for the NC 4-H Photography Contest! Way to go! There are some GREAT photographs that may be viewed here.
Remember that many of these same photographs can be entered in the Junior Beef Photography Contest by July 31 and the Farm City Photo Contest (if taken in Forsyth County) by October 1.
For more information email, April Bowman, Extension Agent, Livestock, Forages, and 4-H Youth Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-703-2855 or Monique Pearce-Brady, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development at email@example.com or call 336-703-2856.