- By Erin McSpadden
- Posted Monday, May 15, 2017
Register for Forsyth 4-H Summer Adventures 2017!
The programs offered as part of 2017 4-H Summer Adventures are:
- 4-H University: June 19-21, ages 9-14
- Kids in the Kitchen with Soybeans, July 6, ages 5-12
- Bug Out!, July 11, ages 5-10
- 4-H Investigates, July 17-19, middle school
- Acres of Adventure, July 18-19, ages 9-13
- Tiny Town, July 24-27, ages 9-13
- Introduction to Sewing, July 31-Aug 2, ages 8-12
- 4-H Robotics, Aug 8-10, middle school
- Advanced Sewing, Aug 14-16, ages 9-18
- 4-H Back to School Bash, Aug 19, fun for the whole family!
- Chef and the Child, Aug 21-24, ages 8-12
To learn more about each of these programs, including times, locations, fees, and detailed descriptions, please click here (or scan the QR code below). Please scroll to the end of the document to read about all of our summer programs, then click on the green banner at the top of the page to register.
Please contact Erin McSpadden, ( firstname.lastname@example.org 336-703-2848) with any questions.