*Funding Opportunity. The Juvenile Crime Prevention Committee would like
to announce a funding opportunity for FY 2015-2016. Click here for more details.
- Must be a Public Agency, 501(c)(3) Nonprofit, Government Agency or local Housing
Authority. If using another organization’s 501(c)(3), then must submit written consent
with the Program Agreement from that organization.
- Must submit audit.
- Must serve at-risk youth who are referred by the juvenile court or law enforcement
(50% of referrals must be court involved).
- Must have Court Connection.
- Must not charge fees for services.
- Must secure local 30% match (in-kind match will be approved by state).