- By Kathleen Wheeless
- Posted Friday, May 15, 2015
Spark Your Fundraising Efforts
Foundation Directory Online is a must-have for your nonprofit's fundraising efforts. With more than 100,000 grantmaker profiles and over 2.4 million records, you can search by key words to find funding opportunities for your organization.
Link your nonprofit's funding needs to grantors who have given to similar causes. Foundation Directory Online Professional (FDO) is available for library card holders to use free of charge at the Nonprofit Resource Center. The Nonprofit Resource Center, located on the first floor of the Forsyth County Government Center is a Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center in New York City. Because we are a Funding Information Partner, we are able to provide the Foundation Directory Online FREE, at the Professional level which includes:
- Detailed grantmaker profiles including trustees, officers, donors, and recent IRS form 990s
- Detailed grant descriptions searchable by keyword, ZIP code, congressional district, city, and state
- Profiles of more than 12,000 grant making public charities and over 1,200 corporate giving programs
- Power Search instantly searches nine Foundation Center databases including grantmakers and grants
- Interactive maps and charts
- Unique funder portfolios featuring foundation news, publications, RFPs, social media, job postings, and more
Make an appointment to use Foundation Directory Online Professional by calling the Information Services Department at 703-3020.