- By Ronda Tatum
- Posted Thursday, April 3, 2014
Forsyth County Announces Availability of HCCBG Funds
Forsyth County announces the availability of up to $1,646,711 of Home and Community Care Block Grant funds for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2014 and ending June 30, 2015.
The Home and Community Care Block Grant (HCCBG) was designed to establish an efficient and effective service delivery system of home-based services for meeting the needs of a rapidly growing senior population. HCCBG was designed to address the complexities of fragmented service delivery systems by consolidating, under a single set of policies, procedures and service requirements, several existing funding sources targeted to older adults (60+).
The Forsyth County HCCGB Advisory Council has set important dates to determine allocations.
- May 16, 2014 at 10:30am - Any entity requesting funds is to make a presentation to the Forsyth County HCCBG Advisory Council.
- May 20, 2014 at 9:00am - The voting members will make funding recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2014.
Any interested party (public, non-profit, private) is invited to submit a proposal to the Forsyth County HCCBG Advisory Council. Budget instructions and forms are located at Piedmont Triad Regional Council's website.
Forsyth County reserves the right to reject all proposals or to waive any or all formalities.
For additional details and information, please contact:
- Ms. Adrienne Calhoun, PTRC Area Agency on Aging Assistant Director<.li>
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council
- 1398 Carrollton Crossing Drive
- Kernersville, NC 27284
- email: email@example.com
- Phone: 336-904-0300
- Fax: 336-904-0302