- By Jeff Griffin/Scott Brown
- Posted Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Forsyth County Emergency Services Annual Paramedic Competition- Results!
The scenario involved multiple patients including an OB patient and multiple traumas. The agency would like to thank the W-S Police Department, members of Wake Forest AirCare, Forsyth County Sheriff's Department, volunteers and sponsors.
- 1st place team: Brent Motsinger / Scott Norwood
- 2nd place team: Shannon Davis / Tommy Sparks
- 3rd place team (tie): Jimmy Hamm / Jesicia Mcgugan, Melissa Neal / Renee Smith
The highest score on the written exam: David Harris
Ultimately, all participants were winners! These individuals were willing to put their abilities on display in a very difficult scenario.