- By Lamar Joyner
- Posted Monday, November 21, 2016
Notice of Board of Elections Meetings
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold the following meetings for the November 8, 2016 General Election on:
- Thursday, November 17 at 5:30 PM – Supplemental Absentee
- (This meeting was recessed and will reconvene on Friday, November 18 at 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, November 22 at 9:00 AM – Election Protest Hearing
- Tuesday, November 22 at 11:00 AM – Canvass (Rescheduled)
The meetings will be held at the Forsyth County Government Center, 201 N. Chestnut Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. The agenda will include the review of returned absentee ballots. Other business may be discussed. At the last scheduled meeting, the board will conduct the mandatory canvass of the official election results.
Free Parking will be provided.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336) 703-2800 if you have questions regarding the meeting.