- By Monique Pearce-Brady
- Posted Monday, May 14, 2018
Register for Forsyth 4-H Summer Adventures 2018!
Registration is open for Forsyth County 4-H Summer Adventures! Join us as we cook with chefs, whip our finances into shape, discover 4-H projects, learn how to sew, and so much more!
The programs offered as part of 2018 4-H Summer Adventures are:
- Teen Cuisine: June 13-14, ages 9-18
- Financial Boot Camp: June 25-26, ages 11-16
- 4-H Discovery: July 10-12, ages 6-10
- STEM for Elementary: July 17, ages 6-10
- STEM for Middle School: July 18-19, ages 11-14
- Introduction to Sewing: July 17-19, 9-18
- Chef and the Child: July 30 - Aug. 3, ages 8-12
To learn more about each of these programs, including times, locations, fees, and detailed descriptions, please visit the registration website (or scan the QR code below).
Please contact Monique Pearce-Brady email@example.com, 336-703-2856 with any questions.