- Hours: 7:00 am - Dusk
- Pedestrians and horses have right-of-way.
- Maximum speed limit is 25 mph.
- Driving or parking on grass is prohibited.
- Motorcycles are prohibited.
- The use of metal detectors or motorized equipment is not permitted. The operation of go-carts, motorized trail bikes, mini bikes, all terrain vehicles, hobby equipment (cars, rockets, drones, etc.), etc. is not permitted on park grounds.
- Golf courses are restricted to golfers only.
- Weapons are prohibited except concealed handguns, with proper permit, as allowed by County Ordinance and the N.C. General Statutes. Warning: School sponsored curricular and extracurricular activities occur in county parks. It is a felony to knowingly possess or carry any firearm (whether openly or concealed) to any activity sponsored by a school.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times. The least must not be longer than six feet. The only exception is at Horizons Park Happy Hounds Dog Park and Tanglewood Park Tanglewoof Dog Park (Off- Leash Areas). Please be considerate and pick up your dog's excrement on park grounds. Horses are not permitted at any County Park except at Tanglewood Park.
- RV Campground is restricted to campers only.
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited (Alcoholic beverages only allowed in designated rental
or special use areas with agreement).
- No open fires allowed in the park (Cooking fires restricted to grills in designated areas). Park grills are designed for charcoal only. It is unlawful to gather and burn wood on County Park property. Pull-behind grills or cookers are only permitted with prior written approval in conjunction with a facility reservation.
- Commercial Use and Fundraising on County Park Property is prohibited with exceptions to Special Events that receive approval from Forsyth County Parks and Recreation Event Planners or Reservation Staff. Clinics, professional trainings, and for-profit classes or events are also prohibited without written approval. Solicitation is prohibited.
- Hunting and the disposal or release of waterfowl, rabbits, or other pets is prohibited at County Parks.
- No items may be anchored or staked into asphalt or grass areas - weighted anchors only
- Any person whose conduct or language conflicts with the safety, use, or enjoyment of the park by others is subject to suspension or arrest (No refunds will be given).
- All County Codes and Park Rules apply. For park information call (336) 703-6400.