- By Kimberly Stuck
- Posted Friday, September 24, 2021
NOTICE OF FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
The public may attend the Board meeting in person or virtually. Attendees can join the meeting virtually by clicking here
. In-person attendees will be required to wear a mask in accordance with the Forsyth County COVID-19 protocols.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
4. Public Comments
If you wish to speak, please click on this link at 4:45 pm on the day of the meeting and inform the Board Clerk. You will be recognized to speak during the public comment period in the order you have joined the meeting. The Chairperson will also ask for any additional speakers before the meeting is called to order.
5. Approval of Precinct 202 Polling Place Location
6. Approval of Polling Place Facility Fee
7. Appointment of Precinct Officials
8. Approval of Election Night Procedures and Oath
9. Approval of Absentee Disposition Guidelines
10. Approval of Meeting Minutes
11. Other Business
12. Closed Session (if necessary)
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.