- By Kimberly Stuck
- Posted Friday, October 8, 2021
[REVISED] NOTICE OF FORSYTH COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
In-person attendees will be required to follow the Forsyth County COVID-19 protocols; the use of masks will be required for all attendees.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
Persons who wish to speak concerning items on this agenda, or who wish to speak about a matter relating to Forsyth County elections should complete a speaker card and hand it to the Clerk before the meeting is called to order.
4. Public Comments
5. Approval of Meeting Minutes
6. Approval of Absentee Ballots
7. Approval of Temporary Staffing Services Contract
8. Approval of Voting Machines Testing
9. Approval of Precinct Officials
10. Approval of Polling Place Fees
11. Approval of County Pay Plan and Premium Pay
12. Other Business
13. Closed Session (if necessary)
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.