Tax Bill Online Services
to our Tax Bill Online Services System.
- You may search bill information for both paid and unpaid tax bills.
- To pay a bill, you will need the Bill Number.
Please note there will be a service fee to pay online.
Research & Pay Tax Bills »
Details About Paying a Bill Online
- The processing of your check or credit card payment is handled by a third party
vendor, Forte Payment Systems, on their secure servers.
- North Carolina law does not have a provision to allow local governments to absorb
the cost of this service; therefore, you will be charged a convenience fee. The
fee will vary based on the amount of the tax due.
For additional information about fees associated with this payment method, please
read the message from the Tax Assessor/Collector
and view the fee chart.
- You will be notified of the convenience fee prior to completing the payment. After
you have received the final calculations, you will have the option to cancel the
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access. We do not have the resources to provide
24/7 support for the site. If a problem occurs at night or on the weekend, it will
not be detected until normal business hours. We will make every effort to have the
site available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays.