to our Tax Bill Online Services System
The bill search provides users the opportunity to view real estate, individual and
personal property tax bills that are paid or unpaid.
On delinquent bills, you may project the amount of interest by looking at the bill
detail and entering the date your payment may be received.
Please contact us at 336-703-2300 to speak with a representative concerning any
questions regarding your bill.
You may search by:
- Bill Number - The first 10 digits only
- PIN or Parcel Identification Number ** This is the best option to search
by to ensure you see all bills associated with a property including sanitation liens.
- Property Owner Name
- Sanitation Lien Number
Research & Pay Tax Bills »
Details About Paying a Bill Online
- Payments made via check, debit card or credit card are handled by a third party
vendor, Forte Payment Systems, on their secure servers.
Please note there will be a convenience fee to pay online.
- North Carolina law does not have a provision to allow local governments to absorb
the cost of this service; therefore, you will be charged a convenience fee. The
fee will vary based on the amount of the tax due and the form of payment used. For
additional information about fees associated with this payment method, please read
the message from the Tax Assessor/Collector
and view the fee chart.
- You will be notified of the convenience fee prior to completing the payment. After
you have received the final calculations, you will have the option to cancel the
- It may take up to 3 days for your online payment to be completely processed.
- Taxes paid on or after January 6 following the due date are subject to interest
charges. January interest is 2% thereafter interest accrues at the rate of 3/4%
on the first of every month.
Forsyth County makes every effort to have current tax information on its site. Tax
records are subject to change daily. Forsyth County makes no warranties, expressed
or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of
We make every effort to have the site available from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm,
Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access.
We do not have the resources to provide 24/7 support for the site. If a problem
occurs at night or on the weekend, it will not be detected until normal business
hours. If during normal business hours you need assistance, please call the Customer
Care Center at 336-703-2300.