Visit Tanglewood Stables to see all of Tanglewood's natural beauty while riding
a horse. You will travel over miles of dedicated bridle paths among Tanglewoods
woodlands. For larger groups an old fashioned hayride may be just the right activity
to bring everyone together. Horse drawn carriages, riding lessons, and horse boarding
are also available by reservation. Come and experience the tradition and charm of
the Tanglewood Stables! Learn more about Tanglewood Stables
Guided Trail Rides
Guided trail rides are given along the Yadkin River for riders 6 years and over.
Open 7 days a week from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Rides are 45 to 60 minutes in length
and cost $30 per rider. All rides are by reservation only. Please call (336) 766-9540
Tractor rides through Tanglewood are given day and night to groups of up to 25 people.
Parties can be picked up anywhere in the park for a one-hour ride. The ride can
be split into two half-hour rides to accommodate larger groups. All hayrides are
by reservation only. Please call (336) 766-9540 for availability.
- Hayrides without entertainment - $135
- Hayrides with entertainment - $210 (Entertainment can be a sing-a-long or storytelling
for the young and old.)
- Festival of Lights hayrides - $135 plus FOL Entrance Tickets
- Pumpkin pick hayrides - $175 (Limit 25 pumpkins per ride, $6 for each additional pumpkin)
For the young children in the group, a pony or small horse and a leader can be available
in the ring. The cost is $50 for 1 hour. All pony rides are by reservation only.
Please call (336) 766-9540 for availability.
Our white carriage can make your wedding or event extra special. The service can
be provided at Tanglewood and elsewhere. All carriage rides are by reservation only.
Please call (336) 766-9540 for availability. Rates are subject to change.
- Service in the park (first 90 minutes) - $350
- Each additional hour - $100
- Transportation charge upon request
- Festival of Lights carriage rides - $80 (does not include FOL tickets)