• By Todd Luck
  • Posted Monday, July 6, 2020

The County is experiencing phone issues

Forsyth County is currently experiencing phone issues. Our service vendor is working on the issue and will hopefully resolve it soon.

Adult Protective Services reports can be called in to 336-972-5271. For Child Protection Services (CPS) Intake, the number to use is 336-972-7126 from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The CPS Intake After Hours Unit can be reached from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. (midnight) at 336-817-5071 and from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 8 a.m. at 336-978-8966.

For Public Health's Registration, Clinics and Labs call 336-399-7570. If you cannot reach the COVID-19 helpline, please call the State helpline at 888-892-1162 or by dialing 211 (TTY 888-892-1162).

If you have an urgent Animal Control issue, you can contact the FCSO non-emergency number 336-727-2112.

You can contact the Board of Elections by email at fcvotes@forsyth.cc or using the contact us form at www.fcvotes.com .

You can email Public Library staff through Ask Your Librarian

County Parks and Recreation can be contacted through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TanglewoodParkNC/

Forsyth County can also be contacted through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ForsythCountyNC

Work with Us

Employment Opportunities

Job Opportunities

Volunteer Opportunities

Open Appointments List